Broadly, the word mobility can be defined as the intention to move and the realization of this movement in geographical space, implying a social change.En savoir plus x
Movement is the crossing of space by people, objects, capital, ideas and other information. It is either oriented, and therefore occurs between an origin and one or more destinations, or it is more akin to the idea of simply wandering, with no real origin or destination.En savoir plus x
A lifestyle is a composition of daily activities and experiences that give sense and meaning to the life of a person or a group in time and space.En savoir plus x
Table of contents
- 1/ What is your research topic? What thesis are you defending?
- 2/ If your thesis involves empirical research, what does this consist of?
- 3/ What is your contribution to theoretical and policy debates?
- 4/ What questions have arisen from your research that could be addressed in the future?
- Paola Castenada's videos :
- Download the thesis