Table of contents
- What future for the car?
- 1. Will the normal car remain?
- 2. Will we be surrounded by electric vehicles?
- 3. Will “smart” cars overthrow “normal” cars?
- 4. How to cope in a car-dependant society without a car?
- 5. Is multimodality so easy?
- 6. Is climate change at the core of politicians’ car-related agenda?
- 7. What if politicians tackeld time-stress instead of congestion issues?
Broadly, the word mobility can be defined as the intention to move and the realization of this movement in geographical space, implying a social change.En savoir plus x