For the Mobile Lives Forum, mobility is understood as the process of how individuals travel across distances in order to deploy through time and space the activities that make up their lifestyles. These travel practices are embedded in socio-technical systems, produced by transport and communication industries and techniques, and by normative discourses on these practices, with considerable social, environmental and spatial impacts.En savoir plus x
A lifestyle is a composition of daily activities and experiences that give sense and meaning to the life of a person or a group in time and space.En savoir plus x
Table of contents
- Mobility in the peri-urban areas – seen through the eyes of artistsLa Maison Rouge, Paris, January 24-25, 2013
- Thursday, January 24th
- Peri-urban(s) / urban alternative / ville diffuse: the reality behind the stereotypes
- Peri-urban lifestyle(s)
- Friday, January 25th
- Good lives in peri-urban areas: a sustainable alternative to the urban?
- Mobility in peri-urban spaces:what possibilities for the future?
- Conclusion:Opportunities for research and public action
- Live video coverage