For the Mobile Lives Forum, mobility is understood as the process of how individuals travel across distances in order to deploy through time and space the activities that make up their lifestyles. These travel practices are embedded in socio-technical systems, produced by transport and communication industries and techniques, and by normative discourses on these practices, with considerable social, environmental and spatial impacts.En savoir plus x
A lifestyle is a composition of daily activities and experiences that give sense and meaning to the life of a person or a group in time and space.En savoir plus x
Table of contents
- What is your research topic? What thesis are you defending?
- If your thesis/dissertation involves empirical research, what does this consist of?
- What are the main findings?
- What is your contribution to theoretical and policy debates?
- What questions have arisen from your research that could be addressed in the future?