Broadly, the word mobility can be defined as the intention to move and the realization of this movement in geographical space, implying a social change.En savoir plus x
Table of contents
- The Brussels problem
- Planning for the “pedestrian area”
- The research
- A double methodology
- The results
- The project’s lack of focus, from its conception to its implementation
- The new pedestrian area, a space that lends itself to various forms of appropriation
- Is the pedestrian area a space that is perceived as welcoming and pleasant?
- Has pedestrianization allowed for a shift towards more sustainable lifestyles?
- The pedestrian area, a front line where people’s imaginaries collide
- To go further