Broadly, the word mobility can be defined as the intention to move and the realization of this movement in geographical space, implying a social change.En savoir plus x
Broadly speaking, residential mobility refers to a household’s change of residence within a life basin.En savoir plus x
Movement is the crossing of space by people, objects, capital, ideas and other information. It is either oriented, and therefore occurs between an origin and one or more destinations, or it is more akin to the idea of simply wandering, with no real origin or destination.En savoir plus x
Table of contents
- A disciplinary anchoring... but not real exchanges between disciplines
- Method transfers that are particularly fruitful
- Exchanges that have epistemological conditions
- Internal differences within disciplines
- Customizable interdisciplinarity
- Beyond disciplines: a common paradigmatic background...
- ... And common questions!
- Acknowledging mobility as an interdisciplinary object
- Interdisciplinarity: a renewal of questions and objects...
- ... and a promising adventure.