Table of contents
- Sustainable Mobility: definitions, concepts and indicators
- What is a sustainable transport system, and what do we mean by sustainable mobility?
- Improving sustainable mobility: through supply or demand?
- How can we ensure fairness across society?
- How can we meet the environmental and economic challenges?
- “Operationalising” the measure of sustainable mobility
- Creating types of indicators, classifying them, ‘refining’ them and structuring them
- Challenges: defining a transparent and reliable methodology
Broadly, the word mobility can be defined as the intention to move and the realization of this movement in geographical space, implying a social change.En savoir plus x