Table of contents
- What future for the car?
- 1. Will the normal car remain?
- 2. Will we be surrounded by electric vehicles?
- 3. Will “smart” cars overthrow “normal” cars?
- 4. How to cope in a car-dependant society without a car?
- 5. Is multimodality so easy?
- 6. Is climate change at the core of politicians’ car-related agenda?
- 7. What if politicians tackeld time-stress instead of congestion issues?
For the Mobile Lives Forum, mobility is understood as the process of how individuals travel across distances in order to deploy through time and space the activities that make up their lifestyles. These travel practices are embedded in socio-technical systems, produced by transport and communication industries and techniques, and by normative discourses on these practices, with considerable social, environmental and spatial impacts.En savoir plus x